Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I am so Thankful!

2014 has been an epic year for me and I have to stop for a second and take stock in all I am so thankful for... I thought I would share photo's of just some of the people and things that I am thankful for this year... Life is good.

so thankful for this!!

Couldn't be more thankful to get to spend time with my Grandma

couldn't be more excited about being a BERNINA ambassador or my new B 750QE

so thankful I got to meet people in person who were excited about my book at Quilt Market


Thankful for making new friends and getting to see old ones (Angela Walters & I at Quilt Markets with Jamie Mueller photobomb)
Thankful for this new puppy Kipper in our lives and the gorgeous guy I get to share him with

and lets not forget these two... my original babies... Moose and Juki!


These are just some of the many things that brought me joy and laughter this year, what are you most thankful for?  Hope you all have a blessed and safe Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment