Monday, November 17, 2014

Blog Hop is taking us all the way to New Zealand today!

My dear friend Juliet from THE TARTANKIWI blog is reviewing my book today.  She is newer to free motion quilting and has been stuck on a few issues that were really tough for her to get past.  She has had some time with my book and I am very excited to see if it helped her.  Please click on her blog today to find out and be sure to comment to enter to win a free copy of my book!  Also take some time to look at her fabulous paper piecing - the animals she recreates in fabric are just astonishing. Thanks for stopping by and happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful book, planning on doing a queen size quilt soon.
    Your book would really help - never did FMQ before, just practice on an old quilt. 24Tangent@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete