Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Exciting Mail!!

Monday morning started out just like every other Monday, but my whole day got made after my guy made a trek out to the mail box.  He was smiling very sweetly when he came back through the front door and whipped a package out from behind his back.  He said- it's from your publisher, could it be your advance copy?  Needless to say I wasn't expecting it so soon and was totally surprised to find that indeed it was my advance copy!  I now have a copy of my book all bound and fancy just like you all will get to see it- it makes it all feel that much more real.  I am so excited to share more of it with you in the coming weeks.  Unfortunately Grandma won't be able to join us for a Friday chat this week as Grandpa isn't feeling well and she is busy tending to him, but hopefully next week she will be back to share more with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment