Tuesday, May 15, 2012

WIP Wednesday #17 It was a great Birthday!


side panel of the bag

side panels

back of the bag


front of the bag

pebble center

feathers in the Dresden petals and stippling on the edges
Hello fellow WIP'ers!  This past week was filled with lots of love, tons of fun, and plenty of awesome Birthday Gifts!  I am a very blessed woman and feel enormous amounts of love and gratitude to my friends and family for being so very kind to me and making my day feel so special.  I did get a bit of quilting in- not a lot though as I was pretty busy with all the celebrations.  I have continued to work on my birthday gift to myself- a bag I am making with my dresden plate template and Bryant Park Anthology fabrics.  I am very pleased with how this is all coming together and hope to get some time tomorrow to put it all together.  I definitely plan on sharing some of my fun new quilty gifts with you all too- in the coming days- so stay tuned for that!  Hope you all have had a great week as well, especially all the Moms out there.  I am linking to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your bag once it's finished. I love your fabric choice, and the quilting looks great! Especially love the feather quilting. So cute.

    ReplyDelete